[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ready to Serve the NCUC

Mili milisemlani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:54:05 CET 2019

Congrats Benji and so happy to be sharing the EC tasks with you.

Hello all,
  Even as a relative newcomer to both NCUC and ICANN I am grateful for the support from this community and members of the APAC region for selecting me to represent their voice. Look forward to learning, participating and improve APAC engagement at NCUC.

As the new NCUC EC for APAC my focus will be to enable capacity and policy development discussions in APAC and I wish for all of your continued support in doing so.

Feel free to reach out to me via Skype (Mili.semlani) or email (milisemlani at gmail.com) to share any questions, concerns or suggestions (or just for Indian recipes and yoga tips 😛) on how we can improve our engagement.

—
With gratitude
Mili Semlani