[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ready to Serve the NCUC

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:32:53 CET 2019

Dear NCUC Members,
Good day to you all and I hope you all have enjoyed the ICANN66 meeting for
those onsite and members participating remotely.

As the incoming NCUC EC - Africa, I want to thank everyone that voted for
me.
My vision is to encourage more meaningful engagement from my region and new
voices in the GNSO/ NCSG Policy Development Processes (PDP).

Also to hope to strengthen the BuddyMentor and Capacity Building Programs
of the NCUC.

I look forward to serving NCUC members both from my region and other
regions on issues that matter to you in line with NCUC and ICANN vision and
mission.
I look forward to engaging everyone.

Kind regards,
Benjamin