[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon: Are you coming ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:10:31 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am trying to see if we can set some time aside to do an NCUC meet-up
while in Tunis. Thank you so much for replying to me on your attendance. I
have also set this table in case you wish for NCUC to tweet about the
sessions you might be working on:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GpZsAKVQVP5uxfSyyEZSbiopHJ6DSUIWD0YLgyZWDwQ/edit?usp=sharing

I also saw that @Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com> shared information
about the Discotech event, hosted by APC (- thanks arsene). More
information can be found here: https://www.apc.org/en/node/35506.

Hope to see you all soon!

Best,
Bruna Santos