[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Martins dos Santos to continue serving as NCUC Chair

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:28:30 CEST 2019

Dear Ayden and all,

First of all I would like to thank you for the nomination and kind words,
Ayden. ICANN has always been sort of a personal challenge to me and its
reassuring to hear such kind words from you, @Stephanie Perrin
<stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> and other parts of our community, makes
me feel like Im somewhat on the right path.

That being said, I would like to say that I gladly accept this nomination
and also thank you for the trust deposited in me. And, if elected to this
second term I promise to continue working towards uniting NCUC's community
around our values in order to better advocate on behalf of them.

I will follow up in the coming days with my candidate statement and would
also like to confirm my participation at the NCUC meet the candidates call.

Best,
Bruna Santos

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos