[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon: Are you coming ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:02:36 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your replies!

@Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> I will also be at SIF this week
and I will try to bring some flyers with me.

@Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> Please share the link to your
session with us asap. My plan is to share at NCUC's twitter some of the
sessions our members will be present ;)

@dorothy g <dgdorothydg at gmail.com> and @Benjamin Akinmoyeje
<benakin at gmail.com> I agree on the importance of creating a calendar of key
events as well and I promise I will be sharing threads like this here for
us to know who else is coming, share sessions and etc.

Best,
Bruna

Le sam. 11 mai 2019 à 11:45, dorothy g <dgdorothydg at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Sounds like an excellent session please do send the link.
> best
>
> On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 2:35 PM Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I will be at RightsCon organizing a practical session on how independent
>> media can harness much of the value of data analytics without triggering a
>> privacy backlash. Once the final schedule is out I can share the date and
>> time of this workshop, in case it is of interest to anyone -- I realize it
>> is not directly related to what we work on as the NCUC. However we have
>> some great speakers confirmed from the World Association of Newspapers and
>> News Publishers, and the National Endowment for Democracy, among others, so
>> please do consider coming if you're looking for some practical tips on how
>> you can engage in analytic activities on your website while protecting the
>> privacy and safety of your audience.
>>
>> Best wishes, Ayden

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *