[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon: Are you coming ?

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat May 11 16:35:49 CEST 2019

I will be at RightsCon organizing a practical session on how independent media can harness much of the value of data analytics without triggering a privacy backlash. Once the final schedule is out I can share the date and time of this workshop, in case it is of interest to anyone -- I realize it is not directly related to what we work on as the NCUC. However we have some great speakers confirmed from the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers, and the National Endowment for Democracy, among others, so please do consider coming if you're looking for some practical tips on how you can engage in analytic activities on your website while protecting the privacy and safety of your audience.

Best wishes, Ayden