[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ncuc Constituency day @ ICANN64

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:01:56 CET 2019

And this is our agenda for the day, we have a few lunchboxes available -
first come, first served!

NCUC Constituency Day Agenda

Tuesday, March 12th - 12h15 to 15h00 (Room  403)

   1.

   NCSG Chair (10 min)
   2.

   EC regional briefings - (20 min (5 each))
   3.

   NCUC Mentee - Mili Semlani  (10 min)
   4.

   NCSG Committees (45 min)
   1.

      EC Briefing - Robin Gross - 15 min
      2.

      PC Briefing - Rafik and Claudio Lucena -  15 min
      3.

      FC Briefing - Thato Mfikwe - 15 min
      5.

   Policy Updates (50 min)
   1.

      New gTLD SubPro (Robin/Elsa)
      2.

      RPMs (Kathy/Michael)
      3.

      EPDP (Ayden/Farzaneh/Stephanie)
      4.

      CCWP HR (Collin/Akriti)
      5.

      ATRT3 (Michael)
      6.

   Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace  (30 min)