[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Appointee to the Finance Committee

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Mar 3 18:54:20 CET 2019

I would like to thank the NCUC Executive Committee for their trust in me and for the opportunity to represent the NCUC on the NCSG Finance Committee. I look forward to working with the other members over the coming year and, as an NCUC appointee, will periodically report back to you on this mailing list with relevant updates. A fair review of the performance of the NCSG Finance Committee could only conclude that it has become more active than ever before under Thato's leadership, so I would like to thank Thato in particular for that and, as others have said, I hope he will continue on as an observer.

Ayden Férdeline