[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Appointee to the Finance Committee

Stephanie Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Fri Mar 1 14:45:09 CET 2019

Congratulations to both, and many thanks to Thato for all his work
during his term!  I do hope he will stay on as observer, we need more
people on the Finance Committee.  Just a reminder that there will be a
meeting of the FC in Kobe, and a half hour slot on the NCSG meeting
agenda where I hope Thato can outline the work in progress.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin

NCSG Chair