[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC History Project

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 18:38:15 CEST 2019

Hi

It was NCSG history project. We have all the materials, unfortunately most
of the videos made in San Juan became unusable. But we have good videos
from Panama. Putting the story together and editing it is a task Milton was
in charge of doing but he is busy and can’t finish soon. He might be able
to do something about it in August. If you would like to help him please
let him know .

Best

Farzaneh

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 4:30 AM Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there was an update on the NCUC History Project? I
> remember we had resources allocated at the San Juan and Panama meetings for
> interviews to be conducted with NCUC veterans, but I haven't seen the
> outputs from this. I hope these videos might be released soon - unless I
> missed them and they're already out somewhere. Thanks!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ayden Férdeline

Farzaneh