[NCUC-DISCUSS] Spelling Mistake

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 15:26:06 CEST 2019

 Dear Maryam;

I would like to accept your apologies for the typographical error in my name on the ballot card that happened unintentionally because I am sure of the integrity and transparency of the Election Committee team, and I think that it does not affect the voting process and the election. The most important thing I have is the service of our society and it is not important who is the person who wins the seat of Africa and what is important to do the work is to help our society and achieve the objectives of this organization to serve communities and achieve the well-being of the people and I will support and help the person who will win this seat. I would like to thank . Maryam Bakoshi and her team for managing the election process for their dedicated efforts and hard work to make this process possible and a success.
Thanks
Hago Dafalla