[NCUC-DISCUSS] High-Interest Topics for Cross-Community Sessions in Montreal - Suggestions until August 2nd

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:46:09 CEST 2019

Dear NCUC,

Its now time to start working on the programe of ICANN66, for that ICANN
org has set SO/AC Leadership the deadline of August 2nd to propose
High-Interest Topics for Cross-Community Sessions.

Therefore I ask is there is any topic that our membership wishes to have
discussed at ICANN66 and that we could propose to broader SO/AC leadership.
Please have in mind that for submitting a topic, we might achieve some
consensus around our constituency about the importance and description of
the session we want to have.

Additionally, the Governmental Advisory Committee has flagged their
interest in co-organizing sessions in the following topics, how do we feel
about that ?

   1. *DNS Abuse Mitigation (I note interest expressed by the RySG and SSAC
   during the meeting)*

   1. *EPDP Phase 2 (I note interest expressed by GNSO during the meeting),
   and*

   1. *Human Rights (I already know this request is coordinated with CCWP
   HR-CSR) and have received the below elaboration to help identify any
   further potential interest:*

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *
NCUC Chair