[NCUC-DISCUSS] Re : New Members of the Non-Commercial Users Constituency - Hello and Welcome!

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 10 19:44:31 CEST 2019

Welcome to the new members.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le ven., juil. 5, 2019 à 13:36, Bruna Martins dos Santos<bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> a écrit :   Dear NCUC,
Happy to  welcome our new members - Organizational and individual - who had their membership approved by the NCSG EC.

As NCUC chair I would like to put myself and the NCUC Leadership Team at your disposition to help onboarding you as incoming members and also to solve any questions or needed advice on where to start.  Please count with us and other  existing members who are experienced individuals of the ICANN Community. The current composition of the NCUC leadership team can be found here: https://www.ncuc.org/bylaws/leadership/

NCUC also counts with the Newcomer's Corner on our website, with some materials that could help you navigate and engage with our constituency from now on - https://www.ncuc.org/get-involved/newcomers-corner/. Another part of our website worth taking a look is the "Brief Story of NCUC", an article on the origins of NCUC written by one of our founders, Milton Mueller.

Therefore, I invite you to welcome the following new members with me:

Individual Members:

Houda CHIHI, Tunisia

Joly MacFie, United States

Peter Micek, United States

Gunela Astbrink, Australia

Andrew Clement, Canada

Christiane Anaky, Côte d'Ivoire

Looking forward to start working with all of you!
Best Regards,
--
Bruna Martins dos Santos
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos