[NCUC-DISCUSS] Global Legislative & Regulatory (GLR) Report - 3rd Release

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:46:16 CET 2019

Thank you very much for sharing Bruna.

I’ve raised this concern earlier, but I’ll raise it again here: I wonder
why the Middle East is not categorized under Asia Pacific as dictated in
the ICANN bylaws. On another note, there are many more laws in other
countries which are missing in our region. I also wonder how come they are
not included.

If these concerns could be communicated to the respective entity, I would
be very thankful!

E.
—

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:27 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos <
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear NCUC,
>
> ICANN just released its Third Report on Global Legislative and Regulatory
> Developments. The announcement and report can be found on the link below:
>
> Announcement: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2019-01-31-en
>

> Report:
> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/legislative-regulatory-30jan19-en.pdf
>

> Best,