[NCUC-DISCUSS] [off-topic] disaster in Brumadinho, Brazil

Viviane Vinagre vivianegvinagre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:48:25 CET 2019

Hi Caff,

I'm really sorry in reading such terrible news. I had friends at my college
that also have relatives that are still missing in the sea of mud that
almost vanished Brumadinho. I will send my condolences to Vagner and I hope
he has the strength to overcome this tragedy. Thank you for your attitude!

Regards,
Viviane vinagre