[NCUC-DISCUSS] Calls for submissions to upcoming events - IFF and RightsCon

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:14:10 CET 2019

Dear NCUC,

As part of our outreach activities there is the possibilitie for members to
help organize panels in upcoming events on behalf of NCUC in order to
discuss our mission and some DNS related issues.

Some interesting meetings for Civil Society groups can be the Internet
Freedom Festival and RightsCon, the first one will take place from 20th -
24th April 2020 in Valencia, Spain and the latter will take place from 9 -
12th June 2020, in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Both events calls for session proposals are open until december 22nd (IFF)
<https://internetfreedomfestival.org/cfp-guide-2020/> and Jan 14th
(RightsCon) <https://www.rightscon.org/program/>.Therefore, I would like to
ask wether or not is there any interest from our constituency to submit
session proposals to any of these events ? if so, in what topics ?

Best Regards,
Bruna Santos

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *