[NCUC-DISCUSS] Additional Budget Requests FY21 - Suggestions welcome until Jan 26th

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:28:12 CET 2019

Dear all,

ICANN Org is receiving additional Budget Requests for the FY20 until Jan
31st. Therefore NCUC Leadership would like to welcome your suggestions and
ideas on possible submissions.

Given that the deadline for submission to ICANN is January 31st, *NCUC
leadership would like to set an internal deadline for constituency
discussion/receiving of proposals until January 26th, 12h00 UTC.  I would
also welcome any volunteers to help drafting requests.  *

Please note that the budget requests being accepted now are for the fiscal
year 2021 (which I believe runs 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021). Also bear in
mind that in light of some budget cuts being proposed/performed by ICANN
org, our requests should be strategic and aligned with the NCUC mission and
values.

Last but not least, for ease of reference, all the FY20 Approved ABRs are
uploaded here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Approved+ABRs

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

NCUC Chair