[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ncuc-af] Attendance and Recordings | NCUC Africa Members Call | 14 August 2019 | 1500 UTC

Abd-El-Raouf Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:18:24 CEST 2019

Thank you dear Maryam.
Keep up the great job !

@dorothy g <dgdorothydg at gmail.com> and all
Indeed, it's will be good to state in this document that Africa is a
continent with about 54 countries speaking differents official languages
such as : english, french, portuguese, spanich, arabic, amharic, etc. That,
the level of DN industry is very low. The representativeness in IG foras is
also very low, etc. etc.
So, Africa need to be firmly assist to grow in this ecosystem of IG in
general and ICANN in particular.

I also think that it's important and useful to precise this in the
document. The our other sister-constituency, the NPOC, could also insist in
tha name of Africa NFPs organizations.

My 2 xof.
Cheers !
Olevie KOUAMI

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Le mer. 14 août 2019 à 16:46, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> a
écrit :

> Dear all,
>

> Please find attendance and recordings of the NCUC Africa Members Call on
> Wednesday 14 August 2019 at 1500 UTC.
>

> *Attendance*: Benjamin Akinmoyeje, Ines Hfaiedh, Katambi Joan, Taiwo
> Peter Akinremi, Caleb Ogundele, Dorothy Gordon, Thato Mfikwe, Shah Rahman,
> Daniel Dasig Jr | Staff: Maryam Bakoshi
>

> *Zoom screen recording*:
> https://icann.zoom.us/recording/play/lM6EqC0R3L5qOQB_h9_AjaK8hdQ4IdoX4a56Sq5RuxhU6fUxMt0qvFosI-mjXH9F
>

> *Audio only*:
> https://icann.zoom.us/recording/play/7qIkPWb9Viv_EMjkfQ283FSPz_wqcY0eSIiZWB8aQwFjL2KdBSkl9sQIKkey5ITr
>

> *Audio transcript*:
> https://icann.zoom.us/recording/download/BnISpVa0LuQVuFTTN8TyaqsrggIb9UZc5zIlJt8fok68xkUxRtiKfaUWhJnkhcqC
>

> *Chat*:
> https://icann.zoom.us/recording/download/IqIi6ngRjOvtvZpqn6YHMNA13nmQ3KUow0yRNqwvYmzSYN7S5UdH6OIFE56AGGNb
>

> Many thanks,
>
> --
>

> *Maryam Bakoshi* | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>
> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7846 471777

*Abd-El-Raouf Olévié KOUAMI*
DG de Ets "*Le FA de la Téranga*"
CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut ds TIC pour le développement)
CTO du FOSSFA (http://www.fossfa.net)
Tél.: (+221) 77 422 16 47 (Orange) / (+221) 76 695  59 79 (Tigo)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.7 Twitter : #oleviek
Dakar – Thiaroye-sur-mer quartier MAYACINE KAN dit MAGU
 - SENEGAL-