[NCUC-DISCUSS] nomination of Louise Marie Hurel for the NCUC EC European seat

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:07:27 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Thank you kindly for the nomination, Tanya -- and thanks to all for the
support!
I am happy to accept it and will be submitting my statement soon.

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com