[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Shahul Hameed to NCUC EC AP

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:44:21 CEST 2018

I also support the nomination of Shahul Hameed for being a young passionate
leader representing Asia Pacific. All the best.

Cheers

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.