[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder Fwd: NCUC Elections - Nominations period starts Monday (3 Sept)!

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Sep 4 22:03:11 CEST 2018

I also support the nomination of David Cake to the NCUC Executive Committee (Asia-Pacific region).  David brings an in-depth knowledge base to a relatively new EC, both in terms of substantive knowledge of the human rights implications of proposed DNS policies and also in the ICANN structure specifically, where he has been a community leader for more than a decade.

Best,
Robin