[NCUC-DISCUSS] nomination of Louise Marie Hurel for the NCUC EC European seat

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Sep 4 08:35:11 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Louise Marie Hurel for the European EC seat in
the incoming NCUC elections.

I believe Louise Marie doesn't need any lengthy introduction - anyone
who follows NCUC and NCSG activities knows that she is involved in both
NCUC governance as a current member of EC and also in the policy-making
processes. She really is doing this job in the best way possible. We are
lucky to have her helping us to uphold NCUC values at ICANN.

Louise, I hope you will accept this nomination to continue being on the
NCUC EC for yet another year.

Cheers,

Tanya