[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Thato Mfikwe for African EC seat

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Sep 3 18:45:22 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Thato Mfikwe for the African EC seat.

Thato is from South Africa, Johannesburg, a two-times ICANN fellow,
president of ISOC Gauteng Chapter and CEO of Soweto Wireless User
Group. He's been active in AFRISIC and IGF. I was impressed when I
first met him in 2016 and even more so later with how he coordinated
NCUC meeting during ICANN59 in Johannesburg. I think he would serve
NCUC well.

Thato, I hope you accept the nomination.

Regards,

--
Tapani Tarvainen