[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Fellow to the IGF 2018

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:14:09 CET 2018

Thanks Bruna,

But I think this travel support policy position needs to be adjusted because not all community members, especially from the global south, are unable to cover any form of personal expense, not only for the IGF but also for ICANN meetings. This will eventually further minimise opportunities for participation for disadvantaged individuals. Just a comment for the future. Thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10