[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Meetings at Barcelona - ICANN 63

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Sat Oct 20 07:24:21 CEST 2018

Following Bruna’s e-mail, I would like to inform you that the slot is set on Tuesday 22th from 1200 to 1300. Please share it around so newcomer or people who wish to know more about NCUC and policy-related issues in ICANN in general can join. Any other experienced member who would also like to share experiences and knowledge is of course welcome.

See you soon at the NCUC meeting.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY