[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers for Draft PTI and IANA FY20 Operating Plan and Budgets

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Mon Oct 8 09:25:48 CEST 2018

Dear members,

A new public comment is on hold. This is another opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and skills in Policy-related issues. Should you have any question about budget, PTI/IANA etc. please contact either Rafik or Ayden who are very knowledgeable on that subject.

For any other question (for e.g comments drafting, pen holding, etc.) don’t hesitate to contact me.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
NCUC Rep. to the NCSG Policy Committee