[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to the Non-Commercial Users Constituency New Members

Michael Casadevall michael at casadevall.pro
Fri Nov 23 11:37:59 CET 2018

Thank you for the warm welcome to the list; I'm happy to finally be part
of NCUC/NCSG. I've been offline due to the holiday's here in the states,
but I'm looking at volunteering for the WG for public comments for the
Red Cross; I'm sitting on the GNSO SubPro and this looks like a good and
straightforward place to jump in to getting involved with the group.

I'd love feedback if there are any other good tasks or places to start
beyond that. I was a fellow at ICANN63 and also been involved with UA work.
Michael