[NCUC-DISCUSS] Expression of Interest – GNSO Nominated Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:08:31 CET 2018

Dear All,

Please find below a call for applications to serve as GNSO mentor for the
Fellowship program shared by @Stephanie Perrin
<stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> at the NCSG list. If you are interested
at the position, please send your applications to Stephanie and @Maryam
Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> !