[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC booth @ the IGF

Carina Birarda carinabirarda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:42:55 CET 2018

Dear Bruna, I am not in Paris. Can a slot be covered remotely? The Best.

*Carina Birarda*

Cybersecurity & Business Continuity Consultant / Researcher
ISO27032LM®
<https://www.certificacion360.com/product-page/gerente-certificado-en-ciberseguridad-iso-27032>,
C|CISO® <https://ciso.eccouncil.org/>, ISO27001LA®
<https://pecb.com/en/education-and-certification-for-individuals/iso-iec-27001/iso-iec-27001-lead-auditor>,
ISO22301LA®
<https://www.certificacion360.com/product-page/iso-22301-auditor-l%C3%ADder>,
CCSK® <https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/education/ccsk/#_overview>

https://ar.linkedin.com/in/carinabirarda
Mobile: (+54 911) 3339.6762

*No lo imprimas, si no es necesario, cuidemos el planeta entre todos.*

WARNING OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained and transmitted here
is CONFIDENTIAL and can contain information protected by the professional
secret. It is for exclusive use of the addressee above indicated, and for
his specific use. If you are not the addressee, we apologize for any
inconvenience caused so far. It is hereby notified that it is prohibited to
revise or broadcast or any other type of use of the Information contained
by
people who are not the original addressee. If you have received this
information by mistake, please contact the sender and eliminate the
information contained here of all computers.