[NCUC-DISCUSS] A compliment to all of you

caleb olumuyiwa muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Sat May 26 21:18:23 CEST 2018

Dear Reneta,

Many thanks for sharing this great feedback. For me, the experience was
great and eye-opening.

Like i and other participants noted during the workshop, this should be
infused into the ICANN fellowship programme.

It will go a long way.

Regards

Caleb

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 8:11 PM, Olga Kyryliuk <olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net>
wrote:

> Dear Renata,
>
> Thanks a lot for sharing and for all the efforts that were undertaken to
> make this course possible. It's truly important to support such initiatives.
>
> Best,
> Olga
>

> *25 мая 2018, 20:40:52, от "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com
> <raquino at gmail.com>>:*
>
> Dear NCUC members
>
> I've been reading up and making notes, as well as preparing our own,
> report from the Policy Course.
> I'll consult w/ trainer if I can share the full report w/ you.
>
> However, I decided to share this uncompromising excerpt which is a
> compliment to all of you. Thought it was fair and accurate to all
> those who participated online and onsite
>
> "Finally, from a personal level, let me say how much I enjoyed the challenge
> of designing this pilot program and working with all of the NCUC
> participants. Their enthusiasm showed a willingness, a desire, in fact, to
> collaborate on public comments and policy development. Their efforts,
> energy and eagerness to improve their writing skills also revealed the solid
> leadership skills they posses. They demonstrated to me that the future of
> the NCUC is in very good hands." - Jim Trengrove
>
> Best,
>
> Renata

*Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
*muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*