[NCUC-DISCUSS] A compliment to all of you

Ziyam Abdeen ziyam27 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:26:58 CEST 2018

Sure Renata, Thanks for all the team members sharing their valuable
knowledge and experience to this. As a new comer I am learning a lot from
all these discussions.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
05/26/18,
6:55:47 AM

M.A.M.ZIYAM
Chairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd)
http://www.winsys.lk/
Vice President (Internet Society-Srilankan Chapter )
http://www.isoc.lk/
Treasurer  (Federation of Information Technology-Commuication Chapter )
http://fitis.lk/
Professional Member ( *Information Systems Audit and Control Association )*
https://www.isaca.org <https://www.isaca.org/pages/default.aspx>
Professional Member (Computer Society of Srilanka)
https://www.cssl.lk/