[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Workshop Discussion List

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue May 22 21:23:39 CEST 2018

French media is reporting that the IGF will be in Paris in November. Sharing this information as it may have an impact on the NCUC and NCSG's proposals.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2018/05/22/32001-20180522ARTFIG00188-paris-accueillera-le-forum-mondial-sur-la-gouvernance-d-internet.php

—​Ayden