[NCUC-DISCUSS] Why not NCSG ? was NCUC at AIS

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:37:02 CEST 2018

Kudos to the NCUC.
Anyway, by my own experiences, I'll warmly recommanded an outreach event
from the global NCSG for such an event. So that, the NPOC will be promoted
too. If notre, it seem like giving more chance to the NCUC than the NPOC
(which will remain, ad vitam, the younguest constituency within the ICANN
ecosystem.
Warm regards and cheers !
My 2 cents
Olevie