[NCUC-DISCUSS] Will you be in Rightscon?

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Thu May 3 17:58:27 CEST 2018

I’ll also be at RightsCon, and will take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the session I’m moderating about Human Rights Impact Assessments <https://rightscon2018.sched.com/event/EHm0/not-some-kinda-magic-human-rights-impacts-assessments-hrias-for-infrastructure-providers-and-business-actors>. ;)

See you in Canada!
Collin
 <http://www.article19.org/>