[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compilation of questions to CEO

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Thu May 3 15:21:57 CEST 2018

I hope i’m wrong, but the desire for a moratorium (ie. delay) might
come from the lack of understanding of the scope and breadth of a
European “regulation” vs a  “US” regulations, that are  - far
more easily revised and/or repealed by lobbying efforts (see refs below)

It is, ultimately - what has always been the issue - a lack of
understanding what a fundamental right Privacy is….

regards

Robert

refs:

Energy and environmental agencies have been the administration's prime
targets for regulatory removal
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/has-trump-killed-more-regulations-than-any-other-president/

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-administration-cancels-hundreds-of-obama-era-regulations/2017/07/20/55f501cc-6d68-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.c47192762f4d

--
Robert Guerra
Cel/Tel +1 416 893 0377