[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compilation of questions to CEO

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu May 3 11:36:24 CEST 2018

I forwarded this email to the NCSG list last week:

https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind1804&L=NCSG-DISCUSS&P=148763

I think the question that is being asked there is worth asking the CEO:

* Who came up with the "fantasy land" advice (as described by The Register) that ICANN could obtain a moratorium on enforcement of the GDPR? Was this ICANN legal, or external counsel? And, if external counsel, can we be provided with a copy of the legal memorandum that ICANN received?

Best wishes,

​Ayden