[NCUC-DISCUSS] Public comments template

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:03:08 CEST 2018

Hello Arsène,

As mentioned by Rafik, the absence of a template shouldn't be an impediment
to drafting new comments.  Also, unless you are looking forward to
submitting a comment on your personal capacity and given that all comments
go through the NCSG Policy Committee, I would advice on using the
style/template used by the NCSG PC recently until we come up with
improvements to the used model.

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *