[NCUC-DISCUSS] Public comments template

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Mar 27 08:53:56 CEST 2018

Hello Arsene,

I don’t think that the Chair nor the EC (but those who attended the Policy Course) is already aware about that. The template is not yet ready. In fact, it was my suggestion that we design one. Once ready (and validated by the Policy Committee) I will share it.

Thanks for your understanding.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY