[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers for Proposed Revisions to Bylaws Section 11

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Mar 27 08:49:29 CEST 2018

Dear All,

Below is a call for volunteers  for drafting a public comment about the Proposed Revisions to Bylaws Section 11. Anyone interested can volunteer and let Rafik or myself konow , offlist.

You do not have to be an old member to volunteer.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head