[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC Onboarding team

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Mar 26 15:52:26 CEST 2018

Hi Ayden,

To the extent that Renata may have misunderstood this matter, I would be
the source. From what I gathered on the pre-ICANN61 Onboarding call, as
well as at the meeting in person,  many in the Onboarding Program,
including the group's leaders, were surprised at its non-inclusion in
the budget. You are right, in one way, that it is the natural
termination of a pilot project. In another sense, there was deep hope
that the "proof of concept" of the program -- specifically the great
success of the people who had gone through it -- would result in a
change from "pilot" to "permanent."

Thank you for our work together in this program. I learned a lot!

Best regards, Kathy