[NCUC-DISCUSS] Extended - IMPORTANT: [Call for volunteers] ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Mar 26 14:19:50 CEST 2018

Hi Renata,

In the event that a response to this questionnaire is produced by the NCUC, can I please ask that, prior to the final response being submitted, the final text (as endorsed by the EC) is shared on our mailing list for at least 48 hours prior to submission so that all members are able to review the prose? Thank you.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline