[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC Onboarding team

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:04:58 CEST 2018

Hello all

NCUC had changes in its Onboarding team on ICANN61.

For ICANN62 there will be no more changes for this team envisaged.

I have received some members who inquired about wanting to be a part of a
new team but we won't have one.

The Onboarding Program is a deep dive experience into Policy in ICANN and,
due to budget cuts, it is likely to end in ICANN62.

So we will remain with this team who will have 2 ICANN meetings only
together and they will present their progress in Panamá.

This decision was discussed also with EC, who received a full report of the
team's activities.

Best,

Renata