[NCUC-DISCUSS] Save the date - NCUC Policy Course Call wrap-up

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:21:47 CEST 2018

Dear all

We have an NCUC Policy Course Call wrap-up

Tentatively, we're securing the date of 20th April Fri 13 UTC

This is a date we do not have activity according to GNSO Calendar

https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

As soon as the call is confirmed I'll let you know and hope you can help us
publicize and participate

As you are aware, the Policy Course is a joint effort by NCUC and ICANN and
Staff does most of the preparations of this project but I hope this works
out.

Thanks

Renata