[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Tell Facebook: this is unacceptable

caleb olumuyiwa muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:21:22 CET 2018

Hello Everyone,

Are we following the news on this data breach of personal data? Not really
related to ICANN but we all use the Social Media Platform.

So we can check it out. See mail below.

Also, use this link to find a way to help yourself get a way around it.
(Thanks to Sleen for sharing the link)

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/how-change-your-facebook-settings-opt-out-platform-api-sharing

Caleb