[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for volunteers] ICANN Fellowship Program Community Consultation - Until 30 March

Cláudio Lucena claudiokilla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:06:52 CET 2018

It sounds perfect, Renata

We actually did some written work about the Fellowship review during this Fellowship program in San Juan.

What I had in mind was to adapt the statements from an insider fellowship program perspective to an NCUC one, and then share a draft from which we could start in a couple of days. Ben and Alapini are already welcome to join in this phase or they can take it from the next one, if they are ok with the suggestion.

Cláudio

Sent from my iPhone