[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ WSIS Forum

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:44:43 CET 2018

Dear Bill,

Thanks for the update! Just a quick note: I happen to be in Geneva due to a
work commitment related to the Human Rights Council sessions which are also
taking place these days. Unfortunately I dont think I will be able to
attend our session as my flight back to brazil is around 17h00 on thursday,
but the good news is that I brought some NCUC leaflets and camera stickers
with me that I would be glad to pass on to you or Joanna for our session.

I will try to go collect them this afternoon and leave them by the ICANN
booth or hand it to either of you after I am back from my meetings if its
ok!

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *