[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course recording, transcripts and presentations

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:24:46 CET 2018

Would definitely encourage all who seek to engage in drafting comments and
thinking critically about the process to take a glance at the recording and
transcriptions. You will note that it includes some exercises that might
help in understanding the effort, dedication, and commitment to policy
writing.

Would also like to thank Renata for supporting and making this possible
together with Jim Trengrove and great staff team!

Hope we can keep on building policy skills within NCUC.

Best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com