[NCUC-DISCUSS] Constituency Day

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:07:44 CET 2018

Dear Joan

This is a very kind note and I hope you don't mind me sharing it with
NCUC members.

Indeed I believe these 2 events we organized successfully in this
ICANN61 show us that there is much more space for collaboration.

I would like to thank all members who participated, onsite and online.

And, of course, I would like to thank NCUC EC for their hard work.

Best,

Renata