[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC leadership f2f Meeting onsite with Goran Marby - ICANN61

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:40:32 CET 2018

I would like to ask ICANN CEO about the Interim model for GDPR Compliance
that was shared last week:

how long will it be used and when will the final model be published?

Why isnt there a legal justification to the collection of whois data
included in that Interim model?

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wNFgHQQt2Uf_7vn6lp0mGByVS4FrSUYLAFDCFphzkyo/edit?usp=sharing