[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC leadership f2f Meeting onsite with Goran Marby - ICANN61

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:00:14 CET 2018

Dear all,

NCUC Leadership will have a face-to-face with the CEO during the upcoming
meeting. We were designated (Me and Michael Karanicolas - EC LAC and EC NA)
to represent all members on this opportunity.

Having said that, please *let us know if you have any comments, messages or
questions that you think we should mention during this meeting until March
10th*.

We have 30min to cause a lasting impression on CEO in this important
opportunity: *What is important for NCUC and that you would like us to
discuss?*

*Best, *

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *